44 Eranga Street, The Gap
Big brick and beautiful in a Quiet Street! House - Property ID: 793943 486
This beautifully built, low maintenance brick home is what The Gap is all about - family. Perfectly situated in a quiet cul-da-sac within walking distance of Hilda Rd or The Gap State schools, St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary, The Gap High school and many child care centres as well.
Local buses and shopping are some of the best services in Brisbane but with separate access across the northern corridor this precinct of the The Gap is only 7 minutes from the double line at Ferny Grove train station.
With loads of options on offer this modern family home is sure to impress.
- Highset brick and tile home with internal access on an elevated 610sqm block.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with b/I's and fans serviced by a large modern bathroom.
- A modern, well lit, spacious kitchen and adjacent dining area.
- Direct access to a generous under cover entertainer's deck.
- Large living area, beautifully polished floors throughout with secure front verandah.
- Loads of storage, modern screens, blinds and curtains help complete the package.
- Downstairs is a large office/rumpus with a/c and separate entry.
- It also opens to the downstairs outdoor entertainment area.
- Downstairs also includes a separate study/bedroom/utility with separate powder room.
- Internal access from double lock up garage with auto door.
- The front yard includes a sand pit and a vegetable garden.
- Large backyard - terraced and fully fenced with children's cubby in place.
- This home also boasts security/insect screens, good paint and quality lighting.
The current owners have had a change of circumstances and reluctantly made the decision to re-locate but that means it's your opportunity to take advantage so be quick to inspect and register your interest.