7 Joan Street, Burleigh Waters
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER - Burleigh is Best - 4 Bedroom Family Home - 700m to Beach House - Property ID: 794272
Auction: Onsite Sunday 14th June 2015 at 12pm.
Sellers have made it clear that this home will be sold!
You will love living at Burleigh in this 4 bedroom brick and tile home on a large 608m2 block in such a sought after location and only a stone's throw to North Burleigh Beach and all its attractions. This well presented abode is also an easy walk to Miami Beach and Miami One Shopping Centre and boasts a modern chefs kitchen, separate living and dining, private outdoor entertaining area, double lock up garage and with its modern touches and flair there is nothing more to do except move straight in and enjoy living the relaxed Burleigh lifestyle.
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- 2.5 bathrooms (3rd toilet)
- Separate living and dining
- Large 608m2 block approx. 700m from North Burleigh Beach
- Modern chefs kitchen
- Private outdoor entertaining area with loads of yard for kids & dog
- Double lock up garage
- Easy walk to the beach and Miami One Shopping Centre
- Well presented with modern touches and flair - move straight in
- Close to shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and transport
This is a great opportunity to secure this fantastic home on or before auction day on Sunday 14th June 2015 at 12pm. Call Luke Henderson today for an inspection.
Council Rates: approx. $2,500 p.a
Water: approx. $1,200 p.a
Estimated Rental Income: approx. $800 p/w
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Land Size Approx. - 608 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport