10 Glenbrook Avenue, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 925,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 795115
This is a practical light filled family home that will have a huge appeal to families looking to move onto water for a fair and reasonable price. The land is a generous 811m2 with deep water mooring on a 21 metre frontage.
* Enter via the timber walkway with tranquil pond
* You are then greeted by stunning timber doors
* As you step inside natural light filters throughout
* Spacious light filled kitchen with gas cooking & stone tops
* Open plan family zone and dining overlooking water
* Striking timber floors & high ceilings add to the appeal
* Large timber deck runs the full length of the home
* Three bedrooms on upper level with 2 bathrooms
* Master with ensuite and fitted walk-in robe
* Potential 4th bedroom on ground floor with 3rd bathroom
* Cosy lounge room with open fire place plus separate study
* Ducted and split system air conditioning
* Covered alfresco entertaining with magical water views
* Stunning resort style pool with tropical gardens & timber decking
* Paved entertaining area off dining and lounge room
* Floating pontoon, 21 metre frontage, minutes to Main River
* Double lockup carport with large storage room/workshop
* Fully landscaped 811m2 block with ample yard for kids
This sensational home has been lovingly maintained and is in pristine condition with a great size block for the kids. Be quick call for a viewing today!
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 811 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport