19 McMahon Drive, Fishery Falls
Sold for $ 600,000
8 ACRES OF TROPICAL RAINFOREST BLISS .... House - Property ID: 795345
COME AND CHECK THIS OUT - LET'S GET SOLD. Welcome to your 8 acres of tropical rainforest paradise. Enter along a gently rising driveway through lush rainforest bushland, coming to an open clearing of tropical fruit trees.
Before you stands a superb Far North Queensland home, with expansive front patios and salt-water swimming pool.
* The kitchen is designed for the entertainer chef. Large walk-in pantry, gas cooking and flowing though to the living room and the tropical outdoors
* Superb, expansive living room. Timber bi-fold doors along two sides letting the outside in - and the inside to flow out. Your living space can go on forever
* The master bedroom leads onto the front patio and to the pebbletex pool. Quality split system air conditioning and a fantastic walk-in wardrobe make for a cool and functional master suite
* The master bedroom leads into a two-way bathroom. Over-sized double shower, deep, luxurious bathtub and an expansive vanity.
* Two further bedrooms with split-system air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
* The fourth bedroom leads off the dining room
* Separate home-office also comes off the dining room, all fully air conditioned
* Outside ..... a super 10m x 4m x5m high powered shed. Boat shed, work shed, tradesman's shed ......
* Fantastic salt-water swimming pool at the front of the house
* You will not want to leave the gorgeous, wide front patio with it's brilliant views and tropical breeze. Sit back, take it all in and relax ... day or tropical night
* Relaxing times, fun times ... invite friends and family stay awhile.
* Surrounded by rainforest mountains and with freshwater creeks flowing through the property
*** This is tropical, rainforest living. This is Far North Queensland.
Call JOHN RYLAND at PROFESSIONALS CAIRNS SOUTH. Come look at this. You will love it.
- Land Size Approx. - 3.3 hectares
- 10m x 4m boat shed