2 Crampton Avenue, Eaton
Sold for $ 340,000
THE TIME IS NOW THESE TYPES OF HOMES ONLY POP UP TIME TO TIME! House - Property ID: 795398
With interest rates at it's lowest that I can remember; now it's the time to buy!
Here is a great opportunity if you are looking to invest or for your first home. Located in ever popular Eaton, close to shops/cafes, schools, parks, public transport and a 15 minute drive to Bunbury town centre.
From entering through the front door, you will get the real homely feeling that this light and bright big home has to offer. For the smaller family or the bigger family, this property has a room that will suit everyone.
- 803m2 block
- large home with great renovation potential
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes.
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Formal living and dining
- Separate kitchen that looks over the dining area
- Separate front lounge
- Split aircon to main living area & tile fire to main living area
- Separate study/activity/gaming room
- New carpets and painting
- Tiled main living area
- Good sized yard
- Corner block
- Generous kitchen looking over pool, rear patio and backyard
- Large below ground pool
- Separate study/activity or gaming room (you decide)
- Side entertaining area with pergola
- Rear outside patio area looking over pool
- Double carport with plenty of room to park other vehicle
- Side access