9 Wildflower Circuit, Upper Coomera
Sold for $ 405,000
SOLD BY KIM RICHARDS House - Property ID: 796455 29
* Open plan living flows to covered entertaining
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Central kitchen complete with breakfast bar
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Double lock up garage with plenty of storage
* Solar power, water tank and insulated
Situated in the sought after estate of Highland Reserve which offers a real community feel and perfectly positioned backing onto the beautiful reserve ensuring privacy and a wonderful outlook that will never be built out. The home is only 4 years old and meticulously maintained, there is plenty of separation between bedrooms and it has the added advantage of the large covered entertaining area.
If you are looking for a stunning, modern family home, then look no further.
Upper Coomera is a popular place of residence for dual-city commuters as it is placed roughly half way between the central commercial districts of Southport and Beenleigh and within easy travelling distance to Brisbane CBD. The property is close to schools, childcare, shopping, transport and Gold Coasts fabulous theme parks.
This home is offered well below replacement cost!!!
- Land Size Approx. - 450 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport