18 Daintree Drive, Coomera
Sold for $ 582,500
All You Could Want And More House - Property ID: 796591
Perfectly situated on Daintree Drive this home is designed for both grand scale entertaining and intimate gatherings. The well-proportioned layout offers plenty of flexibility to create a dream configuration according to personal needs and was specifically designed to be eco-friendly.
Sun-filled, with high ceilings and elevated views of the estate streetscape, the entertaining expanse includes an oversized living room opening onto the outdoor alfresco overlooking a good sized backyard large enough to accommodate a decent sized trampoline. Overall, the home boasts superb storage space and should mark everything on your checklist!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Separate living areas
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Low maintenance garden on a 603m2 block
- Room for a trailer or jet-ski
- Large timber deck overlooking spacious backyard with room for a pool
- Bright spacious living area with front balcony overlooking the street
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, ample storage and quality appliances
- Impressive entry with huge double storey void creating a grand impact
- Separate mezzanine floor with a multi-purpose room and study or fourth bedroom - ideal if you work from home and particularly if you see clients
Coomera is one of the Gold Coasts strongest growth areas, and this wonderful property is within a short walking distance to the Coomera East Shopping Centre currently under construction on Oakey Creek Road, a short walk to Red Edge shopping centre, minutes from Pimpama Junction anchored by Woolworths as well as nearby to the planned Coomera Town Centre making this the ideal location for a family home or a solid investment for the future.
Standout inclusions in your new home include 'Velocity' fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services, dual reticulation plumbing which includes high quality Class A+ recycled water and natural gas.
This contemporary residence is full of Gold Coast sunshine, and is light and bright throughout.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
Suitable to Queensland's lifestyle and climate, keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this property offers:
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and proposed Coomera Town Centre
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport
With wonderful natural breezes, your home combines nature and technology in perfect harmony.
UBD QLD: BNE327, J17