4/5 Hellam Grove, Booragoon
What an opportunity!!! Renovated beauty in a sought after location. House - Property ID: 797980
Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac and located next to picturesque Parklands, short walk to Garden City. This stunning immaculately presented and maintained villa has a warm homely feeling throughout.
The home offers a light bright living room and meals area overlooking a large outdoor alfresco / patio area.
You will need to act fast to secure this large villa in a small 5 unit complex. This delightful 3 x 1 home will suite a range of buyers or even an astute investor seeking to capitalise on a close to everything location.
• Freshly painted Interior & exterior
• New carpets throughout in a modern neutral colour palette
• Spacious lounge room with views to a lovely indoor atrium
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Fully tiled bathroom with a separate bath & shower
• Gabled patio over a huge, fully paved rear courtyard with easy to maintain garden beds and perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Covered carport plus allocated visitor parking bay and so much more.
Although the strata fees are low, the complex is well maintained and that is evident by the very neat and tidy condition of each unit and the common gardens area.
With close proximity to Garden City shopping precinct and Applecross SHS this home offers so much charm, space and comfort and will not last long.
- Land Size Approx. - 129 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
- Suite 6, 32 Hines Road
O'Connor WA 6163
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 9330 5277
- F: 9317 6497
- Sales Representative
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0467 654 017