25 Bateke Road, Tamborine Mountain
Prestige acreage with 2 road frontages...! House - Property ID: 798248
The Grand formal electric gates open up to the circular driveway that lead you to the front entrance of this impressive Tudor style home with north facing veranda - an absolutely unique home in a magnificent Mountain location.
The English style manor is positioned privately set back from the road and is in excellent condition. The beautifully maintained gardens with rolling green lawns give an overwhelming feeling of space. With it's 2 street frontage providing the opportunity for a second dwelling, this property is an excellent investment.
- Welcoming timber entry door leading into the high ceiling hallway
- Gracious lounge drawing room with superior gas fireplace overlooking the gardens
- Formal dining room with chandelier
- Well-appointed timber kitchen with granite workbench and breakfast bar. Quality appliances including ceramic cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and double bowl sink with new water filter
- Adjoining family dining with combustor heater and doors towards the back garden
- Media room or office with doors opening up towards the back garden
- Bedroom with built-ins
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower and single vanity
- Separate toilet and extra large vanity
- Large double garage with remote access, internal entry to the hallway
- Well-appointed laundry with both internal and external access
- Master bedroom with private balcony overlooking the back garden, built-ins
- The two-way ensuite features a spa bath, separate shower, toilet and double vanity
- Walk-in robes with access to the loft for storage
- Extra bedroom or office with built-ins and window overlooking the front garden
- Large garden shed or garage in the rear garden with possibility for a granny flat, bathroom and separate electricity connection in place
- Smaller garden shed for the garden tools
- Gazebo over the large concrete in ground water tank.
- Superb bore with excellent drinking water
- Recently fully painted on the outside
- All electrical work checked by electrician
- Security screen doors and security spotlights on every corner of the house
Don't miss this unique piece of real estate with 1.75 nearly flat private acres and 2 road frontages it's a rare find.
Call Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for inspection times or Open Home times.
- Land Size Approx. - 6905 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- garden shed
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050