82 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 1,420,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 799789
Step into the impressive entry hall and you will be swept away by the grandeur of this home's soaring interiors and grand staircase.
* Sweeping lake and skyline views
* Four generous bedrooms, two ensuited plus office
* Stylish kitchen with stone tops & large island bench
* Large open plan family zone opens to lakeside entertaining
* Sparkling pool showcasing fabulous sunrise's
* Double lockup garage with ample storage
* Fully landscaped gardens on a 781m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 781 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport