15/6 Bourton Road, Merrimac
A MUST TO INSPECT - The Perfect Townhouse with excellent Outdoor Space Townhouse - Property ID: 799823
Both owner occupiers and investors will thoroughly appreciate this light filled double story townhouse set in a spacious complex within walking distance to public transport. The floor plan allows extra size where it is most important and hides a surprisingly massive and private rear yard.
The open plan design bathed in natural light allows for versatility in the generous living spaces for effortless entertaining, while the central and practical kitchen, including dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage.
Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins, are complimented by a main bathroom with separate WC completes a package too good to miss. Internal separate laundry and powder room on the lower level
The easy care EXTRA LARGE courtyard provides privacy and a wonderful space for the perfect BBQ or for pets and children to play.
The central location makes for easy access to the M1, private and public schools, major bus routes and only moments away to major shopping centres.
First homebuyers and investors will appreciate the property's proximity to all major services.
* Generous open plan living bathed in light leads to rear yard
* Close to public transport, shopping centers and schools
* Single Lock up garage with storage and internal access
* Three well-proportioned bedrooms, carpeted with built in robes
* Family bathroom - shower, bath, vanity (separate toilet)
* Powder room on lower level
* Kitchen, meals and living area with access to private rear garden
* Use of residents swimming pool, BBQ facilities and tennis court
* Rental price of approximately $360.00 per week
* Body Corp approx. $49.00 per week