98 Braidwood Drive, Australind
This modern home boasts sheer SIZE, QUALITY, QUANTITY and UNBELIEVABLE VALUE!!! House - Property ID: 800529
BIG and BEAUTIFUL the floor plan will accommodate families of any shape or size, with the ability for your children to grow into this home and take full advantage of what it has to offer.
Book your look NOW!!!
As you walk through the double doors in to this stunning property, straight away you will be saying YES.
YES to the formal lounge/dining, YES to the spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite, YES to the 3 double sized minor bedrooms with built in robes, YES to the home office/study, YES to the kitchen with generous cupboard space, walk-in pantry and split dishwasher that overlooks the family/ meals area.
If that's not enough you will be saying YES as you walk outside in to the outdoor entertaining area, YES to the sparkling below ground pool. Yes to huge corner block with side access and plenty of room for a huge shed leaving loads of room for other toys!
With a double carport automatic roller door you will also say YES to easy care reticulated lawns and gardens, air conditioning, good solid flooring and heaps of room for the whole family.
YES to a location situated close to shops, schools and public transport.
YOU at 98 Braidwood will be saying YES, YES, YES
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. Well positioned in perfect sought after side of Kingston Estate, this home offers approximately 200sqm of home under the main roof, and situated on a HUGE 874m2 block.
2. 4 GENEROUS SIZED bedrooms all consisting of robes
3. Separate Study and Theatre Room
4. Huge open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area
5. Built in 2006
6. Freshly painted only 6 months old/ flooring is floating floors/carpet and tiles
7. Double garage plus shoppers entrance
8. Perfect patio, ideal for entertaining
9.Low maintenance reticulated yard
10. Large below grown pool complete with shire approved pool fencing
With so much more to see, don't delay!!