74 Pacific Parade, Tamborine Mountain
Imaginative and stimulating..!! House - Property ID: 800849
If you like to think outside the square, this could be the home for you.. architect designed, where space and light was the brief, with an element of playfulness. That brief has been fulfilled in spades.
This pole frame home has 28 Iron bark poles rising through its structure, reminiscent of the rainforest, and the views capture the sense of living up in the canopy. The home sits privately on a rising block via a sealed driveway, bordered by landscaped gardens. The drive levels out for easy entertaining and sheltered outdoor living.
Step inside and discover a unique home that stretches up over multiple levels:-
- Lower level is ground floor entry with separate laundry/rumpus and flight of stairs
- Second level has space for a baby grand piano, comfortable sitting room with library
- Third level has vaulted ceilings and accommodates lounge/dining with a slow combustion fire, making for cosy winter living.
- Summertime converting to refreshing breezeways from the exterior decks. Family bathroom is located on this level
- Fourth level has main bedroom with ensuite plus second and third bedrooms with built-in robes
- Then up a five step spiral stair is a gallery/study
If creativity, a 'sense of fun' and an appreciation of innovative, quality design appeal to you, then come along and have a look!!!
Please contact Bill Barter/Elizabeth Stirling or our office to arrange an inspection or attend one of the advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1217 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050
- Sales Consultant
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0400 449 978