Lot 3 Sturt Highway, Monak
Riverfront Table Grape Vineyard House - Property ID: 801164
LAND AREA:Approximately 80 acres in total, (32.6ha) of which there is approximately 1 km of river frontage.
PLANTINGS:37 acres (14.9ha) Crimson Seedless
Rootstock: 23 Acres (9.3ha) Schwartzman, 7 Acres (2.83ha) Ruggeri, 7 Acres (2.83) Own Roots
9 Acres (3.64ha) Autumn Royal,
10acres (4.0ha) Citrus, Leng Navels & 2560 trees of Imperial Mandarins. 13 acres(5.2ha) vacant land ready for planting. Balance of property is river front and natural bushland.
WATER LICENCE: Allocation Not for Sale with the property. AUL only.
IRRIGATION:100hp pump located on the river, ownership is half share with the neighbour. Water is delivered through R10 nelson under vine sprinklers and spread over 4 shifts.
SHEDDING: 29m x 11m fully enclosed and concreted Shed with a 100 pallet coolroom.
HOUSING: 5 residences in total.
1. Primary residence, 4 bedrooms and is in good condition.
2. Modest 2bedroom 1 bathroom.
3. Excellent condition 3bedroom, 1 bathroom and renovated kitchen.
4. Good condition, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
5. Average condition 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Contact Tony Roccisano 0418 502 101.
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers
- Land Size Approx. - 32.6 hectares