8586 St Vincent Highway, Yorketown
Large Stone Homestead on 12 Acres Lifestyle - Property ID: 804127
A rare opportunity to enjoy all that rural living on a small acreage offers approximately 4 kilometres west of Yorketown.
- A substantial & well presented stone homestead, freshly painted throughout, with wide verandahs, large rooms throughout & high ceilings, ideal for the whole family, is situated on the property.
- Large dine in kitchen, walk in pantry with Reverse cycle S/s air conditioning ensures comfortable living all year round.
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace opens to large dine in kitchen.
- Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms, all accessed from long central passage. Main bedroom is extremely large.
- Tiled bathroom with shower, bath and vanity. Separate toilet & laundry.
- Outside the home offers single garage, tack room and garden shed. Potential exists to develop an outdoor entertaining area.
- Relax in north facing tiled sunroom.
- The property is fenced into 3 arable paddocks, ideal for stock, horse enthusiast or simply crop.
- Rainwater & mains water is connected.
- Recently refurbished, all the hard work is done.
Simply move in, enjoy the lifestyle & the peace & quiet your rural escape offers.
As these properties with small acreage do not come along often, your inspection is highly recommended.