130 Wisteria Drive, Quindalup
CHARACTER + LIFESTYLE + LOCATION House - Property ID: 804374
* The meandering gravel driveway takes you to the 4 bedroom character filled residence that is privately tucked away from the main road.
* Located on a spacious 9.2 acre parcel of land that offers a mixture of open pasture, established native trees, a winter creek, large dam and water tank.
* This unique home includes materials such as colorbond internally & externally and is well insulated for all 4 seasons.
* The open plan kitchen/living/dining area features reverse cycle air conditioning and connects to the 4 bedrooms that are all serviced by the well located bathroom and laundry facilities with an extra shower and toilet that can be accessed from the outside.
* A separate games room area is completed with a built-in bar that can be enjoyed by family and friends.
* An added bonus of additional accommodation via the converted caravan that adjoins the main dwelling.
* A work shop and shed with plenty of storage.
* The North Facing timber decked front verandah allows you to enjoy the winter sun.
* Underground power in place for the option to build an additional dwelling.
* This property is well located in the rural residential Quindalup/Yallingup area that is close to the beautiful South West Beaches, Wineries and Dunsborough Town Centre.
- Land Size Approx. - 9.2 acres