19B Gray Road, Gooseberry Hill
UNDER OFFER BY TEAM NEWLAND House - Property ID: 804711
This gorgeous cottage style home sits peacefully among the trees, away from noisy roads and could almost be a holiday home for someone. Not often will you find a property in Gooseberry Hill in such amazing condition which you can move straight into without having to do a thing, especially in this price range.
This home will be perfect for the first home buyer who wants to keep under the $430,000 price so they are exempt from stamp duty or the downsizer who doesn't need a huge amount of space and wants to stay in the hills and isn't ready for the grouped village.
• Open plan kitchen/family area
• Extremely clean and neat kitchen with gas cooker
• Gorgeous dining area overlooking the garden
• 2 good sized bedrooms with good size robes in the master
• Very clean and loved bathroom and toilet
• Handy studio/games room which is detached and well away from the main dwelling. Perfect for that teenagers retreat/theatre or separate living space.
• The entire duplex property for both 19A and 19B is 2052sqm.
This home itself is a duplex but has no common walls and is a good distance from 19A which is owned by the original owner and is very quiet. There are no strata fees applicable.
Please note the driveway for this property comes off Kalamunda road but for inspections please feel free to park on Gray road by the 19B letterbox and you can walk down the steps.
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Forrestfield Marketplace, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020