27 Gibson Street, Wagga Wagga
Put your building plans on hold! House - Property ID: 806627
WOW, the moment you arrive the feeling of quality and craftsmanship is evident. Neat as pin landscaping and established grounds surround this substantially sized home in popular Boorooma estate. Offering a unique rural outlook this will tick many boxes and will put your building plans on hold!, just move in and relax.
- Striking large polished tiles greet you the moment you walk in the door, combined with the addition of 9' high ceilings
- Creature comforts such as ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout and access to NBN internet
- Oversized main bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite
- Internal access from the double lock up garage with side access to a 6m x 3m colour bond shed for boats or caravans
- Amazing kitchen with pendant lighting and ample bench space, 900 mm oven with high gloss carpentry
- Butlers pantry adjacent to kitchen for extra storage and clever use of highlight window
- Informal meals area plus family room all enjoy a warm northerly aspect .
- Create an ambience with the open wood fire or relax in the bonus rumpus room to the rear
- Oversized bedrooms all with built in robes. Huge laundry and well-appointed main bathroom
- Fully automated in-ground sprinkler system and well fenced yard makes this the perfect family home