243 Epsom Ave, Redcliffe
FIRST HOME THIS SAT 12th 2:00pm - 2:30pm House - Property ID: 808816
SPRING INTO SPRING WITH THIS CHARACTER CHARMER
STOP LOOK NO FURTHER! Finally that one you have been looking for is listed For Sale.
This 3 bedroom Character Charming home is perched on a whopping 1141sqm block and currently rented at $400 per week, but can settle with vacant possession.
Fantastic Location, short walk to lush green recreational parklands, public/private schools, public transport at your door step, array of local shops, and short drive to Belmont Forum shopping centre.
- 3 x spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Lovely renovated bathroom with toilet
- Cool ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Large lounge room & separate sun room
- High ceilings with decorative cornices throughout
- Country kitchen complete with dining area
- Large laundry with separate toilet
- Massive backyard, potential to build large granny flat.
- Elegant Jarrah polished floor boards
- Reticulated lawns, connect to bore
- Huge shed, great storage
- Rear access to either park a boat, car, caravan etc
- Located within magic 10km radius to Perth City
- Only 10 min's drive to Perth Airport.
Great opportunity to own a this huge 1141sqm block, to either build your dream home, rent or move in and enjoy.
Don't delay, Call Wayne Ninyett on 0402 267 345 this property will not last long.
- Land Size Approx. - 1141 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor