349 Haddrill Road, Baskerville
Forever Views 10 Acres Land - Property ID: 809451
Imaging the soft rolling pastured Brigadoon foothills gradually ascending the escarpment, interlaced with trickling creeks, stately Gum trees and the occasional granite outcrop harbouring the odd Kangaroo or two. Soothing and spectacular vistas across the coastal plain to the city and beyond to Rottnest (on a clear day) will really put perspective back in your harried lifestyle. Build your dream home high up overlooking and 'over-lording' your exclusive 10 acre domain and relax! This is very rare, delightful and individual lifestyle block is momentarily available.
Potential, with normal Planning Approval (Swan), for 10 Chalets/Cabins- City of Swan Discretionary use.
Buyers are urged to confirm such details by enquiry direct to the City of Swan.
* New road constructed right up to pad site
* Panoramic views forever
* Build your Family's dream in this high country paradise
* Power and phone available
* Pump water out of your section of the creek or from you picturesque soak
* Shrink city worries - Relax!
Phone Terry Pinker 0414 452 790