6 Simmons Road, North Ipswich
Sold for $ 332,500
SOLD!! SOLD!! BY KELLY MARTIN House - Property ID: 809745
Quick, Quick, Quick- call now to arrange an inspection, this property won't last.
Packed full of features and in a great location this truly is a fantastic family home with something for everyone!
1. Neat and Tidy home for Mum
2. Shed and Rumpus for Dad
3. Pool and large yard for the Kids
As you arrive you will notice the large 840m2 corner block. You have direct access to the 6m x 6m (approx) powered shed, carport at the side plus double lock up under the house, so no shortage of parking space for cars, boats, bikes, caravans etc. You also have double gates to allow access to the yard if needed.
The home consists of -
- front patio to sit and relax with a morning coffee or afternoon drink
- large family lounge room with air con
- polished floor boards
- large kitchen in excellent condition and plenty of cupboard space
- adjacent dining area
- family bathroom with separate toilet
- second toilet downstairs
- 3 very large bedrooms with built in cupboards and main with air con
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Massive covered and private entertaining area running the length of the home with access to the spacious rumpus room - amazing set up for parties, entertaining or extra space for kids
- Separate 2nd outdoor entertaining gazebo
- Flat yard for kids to run and play
- Huge in ground pool ideal for those hot summer days and pool parties
- Security screens
- 5000l water tank
The property is located within walking distance to schools (both primary and secondary), day-care, bus stop, shops and park. It is also only a minute or two to jump on the highway to Brisbane or Toowoomba. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a property that you will enjoy for years to come.
Call Kelly Martin now to arrange your inspection.