3 Ashgrove Street, Coalfalls
Sold for $ 297,000
SOLD!! SOLD!! BY KELLY MARTIN House - Property ID: 810240
An overseas opportunity for the current owner means this property must be sold.
Make time to inspect.
This could be a very clever investment! With great tenants (paying $350 per week) & wanting to stay on, this property is in a great location and is full of possibilities!
The large 1004 m2 block means this property could potentially be used for dual occupancy or be subdivided (subject to Ipswich City Council approvals).
The home is solid and tidy but there is still plenty of room to renovate, improve and add value.
It consists of:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in cupboards
- Family bathroom with separate toilet, plus second bathroom downstairs
- Huge kitchen with gas cooking
- Dining room
- Lounge room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bright and spacious sun room, can be used as second living room, kids playroom or rumpus
- Large, fenced useable yard
- Concreted BBQ area
- Approx 9m x 6m powered shed
- Garage workshop area
- Half the garage converted to 2 extra rooms - possible granny flat
Coalfalls is a popular and convenient location close to schools, parks, shops and the Ipswich CBD. Call Kelly Martin now to arrange your inspection.