34 Perkins Avenue, East Bunbury
Be Quick! It's a Gem! House - Property ID: 810505
Located in the heart of East Bunbury, within walking distance to the Leschenault Inlet, some of the City's finest restaurants, parks and a boutique clothing store lies this beautiful family home which sits on an easy care 686m2 block.
The home has great street appeal with the newly established easy care large limestone garden bed and lush lawns all fully reticulated. Dual drive ways allow you to park your boat or caravan in the huge approx. 7.5m x 6m powered gabled workshop/shed. Entering the home you notice the new bamboo flooring, carpets and freshly painted walls with gas bayonet, TV and phone outlet. A large bay window in the lounge catches the morning sun and giving you a beautiful view onto your front yard. Across from the lounge is a sizeable master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and semi-ensuite access into the family bathroom with a separate bath, shower and a large vanity unit. A decent sized laundry and separate toilet with a sliding door leads onto the wrap around veranda. Double door linen cupboard with great storage and nearby are the second and third bedroom both with double door built-in-robes. The hub of the house is where you find the newly renovated kitchen featuring neutral tones, ample bench space, stylish pendant lights and a stainless steel gas cook top and dishwasher. The walk in pantry and electric oven add to this very functional kitchen. Across the breakfast bar is the dining and spacious family area with an extra TV outlet, gas buoyant and evaporative air conditioning to keep everyone comfortable in the changing seasons. Opening up your day and night blinds to the back patio you look through to the limestone outdoor entertaining area which boasts a solid wooden bar, built in BBQ and provisions for a sink and a wood fired pizza oven. Like the front, this back yard had been wonderfully finished with a matching raised, limestone garden bed whilst keeping a wonderland walkway for the children to explore. The large, reticulated grassed area, sound boundary fences and smaller garden shed just add to this well equipped home. Well priced this 1990's built home is not to be missed and is ideally suitable to a first home buyer, growing family or keen investor.
• Excellent Street Appeal and Location
• 1990 Brick and Tile Brick Veneer Home
• Main Bedroom with Semi Ensuite and Walk in Robe
• 2 Minor Bedrooms with Double Door Robes
• Front Lounge with Bay Window
• New Bamboo Flooring, Carpets and Freshly Painted
• Beautiful Newly Renovated Kitchen in Neutral Tones
• Ample Bench Space and Pendant Lights
• Dishwasher, Walk in Pantry, Gas Bayonets
• Day and Night Blinds, Evaporative AC
• Patio and Wrap around Veranda
• Limestone Retained Garden beds, Insulated
• Easy Care Garden fully Reticulated
• Solid Wooden Bar with BBQ
• Block 686m, Approx 7.5m x 6m Gabled Workshop
• Dual Driveways with Back Access
For viewing and more information contact Professionals agent Linda Rose on 0417 933 263.