75 Paten Street, Revesby
Sold for $ 822,500
Sold by ~ Dean Ownsett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 810707
Simply a delight to inspect! Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance to Revesby shopping center and train station you will find this well presented 3 bedroom home.
Inside you will love the extra living space that this home has to offer with a spacious lounge room, meals area and formal dining area.
The modern gallery style kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and ample bench space. You will find built in wardrobes to each of the bedrooms and there is a well presented bathroom complete with a bath.
Enjoy your Sunday afternoons in the sun drenched yard that has been complimented with an undercover pergola area perfect for the BBQ and dining setting as you watch the kids splash in the sparkling in ground pool.
* Delightful 3 Bedroom home
* Spacious light filled lounge and dining areas
* Built in wardrobes compliment the bedrooms
* Sun drenched yard with huge pergola area to entertain the whole family
* Splash into the sparkling in ground pool and enjoy the solar heating
* Well presented gas kitchen
* Walking distance to Revesby shops & train station
* Land dimension are an arc at the front 12.6 to 26.21 (back) X sides 29.84 / 37.72
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.