18 Diadem Street, Eaton
UNDER OFFER AT THE FIRST OPEN! House - Property ID: 810790
829m2 with a spacious, neat and tidy, family home, located in a quiet street. Yes, there is Gated Side Access for the caravan, boat, vehicles and still plenty of room for the children to play whilst you watch from the comfort of your dinning, kitchen or patio areas. With 3 choices of heating just the beginning of what this property has a lot to offer
• Single Entry Door with External Barrier Door revealing a Double Entrance/Hallway.
• Digital Aerial + Foxtel Dish on the roof. TV point and 1 of 2 Foxtel Points to the
• Separate Lounge Room featuring Sliding Doors, Rev Cycle Air Con, Ceiling Fan,
• Enclosed Fireplace, TV Wall Bracket and Gas Point for Gas Heating.
• Bright Cottage Kitchen with Feature Wall Tiles and a Sky Light providing plenty of
• Natural Light. Near New, S/Steel Range Hood, Electric Oven and Gas Cooktop.
• Spacious Dining with Sliding Door leading to the Semi Enclosed Entertaining area,
• Where you'll enjoy Outdoor Comfort within the Cafe Blinds and Picket Fenced Patio.
• TV Bracket to 2nd Bed + Another Foxtel Point. Triple Wardrobe to Master Bedroom.
• Double Linen Cupboard. Your family pet has its own door too in the Roomy Laundry.
• Modern Vanity, Bath + Shower with Screen and 4x Heat Lamps in the Bathroom.
• Save on water with Instantaneous, Gas Hot Water and Bore reticulation to the front.
• Wooden Venetians, Drapes, and Net Curtains compliment the windows.
• Carpet to all bedrooms. Tiles to kitchen, dining, bathroom, water closet and Laundry.
• Wood Look Vinyl thorough-out the hallway and lounge room.
• 2x Hard Wired Smoke Alarms and 2x RCD's with an Electrical Certificate provided.
• Store the tools and toys in the Lockable Shed with cement floor or in the Garden Shed
• Pick a fresh mandarin straight off your very own mature Mandarin Tree.
This cosy home stands perched within the character of retained walls amongst established trees and gardens. It is perfectly sized for a family with the added benefit to save on fuel by walking the kids to Eaton Primary School. Within a short drive you can be browsing, shopping or choosing from a diverse selection of cuisine at the nearby, newly extended Eaton Fair Shopping Centre which has a 24hr Kmart, grocery shops, specialty stores, restaurants and cafes to name some.
Be at the first open, this Saturday at 1pm to avoid disappointment and come prepared, ready to present your best offer or say hello to Brendan from Beach finance who will be at hand to answer any borrowing questions you may have enabling you to present your best offer.
Call Kiri Smart today on 0402 120 721 if you are unable to attend the first home open and are keen to make an offer, or you may miss out on this fantastic opportunity