21 Carroll Road, East Corrimal
Sold for $ 900,000
Beach Side Living - Auction Unless Sold Prior House - Property ID: 811284
This solid double brick home only 5 minute walk to a patrolled beach offers a variety of living options. Suitable for the larger family, parent or teenager accommodation or the self-contained one bedroom unit can also be income producing.
The house and unit are separately metered.
The house has been recently painted and has new bamboo flooring and quality carpet in the bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the 4th bedroom is currently used as a study.
It has a modern galley style kitchen with 900 mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop and the option of either gas or electric oven.
Both bathrooms have been recently renovated.
The back yard has plenty of entertaining space, an in-ground concrete pool, a large Balinese hut with a bar and multiple power outlets.
There is a large garage and carport and a new garden shed in the back yard.
- Self contained one bedroom unit
- 900 mm Freestanding Stainless Oven
- NBN Connected
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning in Granny Flat
- 10 minute walk to train station
- 3 minute walk to butchers, newsagent, doctor, IGA, bottle shop, hairdresser, bakery, take away and café
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
- Short walk to patrolled beaches
- Concrete in-ground pool
- Balinese hut and bar area
Located within walking distance to East Corrimal Beach this is a highly sought after area with investment potential also. Nothing to spend just move straight in or get your investment working for you immediately.
Water Rates: $355.86 p/q
Council Rates: $2491.79 p/a
Land Size 643m2