1 Stonewater Place, Yarra Junction
Sold for $ 580,000
In one word...SUPERB House - Property ID: 811866
Superb is the best way to describe this wonderful property. Built with love and care, the home boasts some beautiful features of yesteryear which sets it apart from many other homes in the area. Features such as the cottage facade, stunning polished floors, picture rails, ornate cornice, corbels & ceiling roses, timber fretwork & quality light fittings brings the heritage style into a modern setting. This large home is screaming out for a growing family and comprises;
* 4 large bedrooms, the master complete with WIR and ensuite
* Formal lounge at the front of the home, perfect for quiet entertaining or enjoying a book
* Large open plan living & dining area adjoining a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, loads of bench space & walk in pantry
* Sliding doors lead from living area to a wonderful covered entertaining area complete with ceiling fan and block out blinds, perfect for the summer BBQ
* Upstairs there is a study plus a 3rd living area set up as a TV/Cinema room which could also make a great children's play room
* Natural gas ducted heating throughout, split system, double lock up garage with internal access, great size shed with adjoining carport in rear yard, near level block of 900m2 with established gardens, walking distance to shops, bus stops & secondary school what more could you want!
Be quick as homes of this calibre do not last long. Phone us today as an inspection will not disappoint.