114 Eagle Heights Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 670,000
Family size and country style on Tamborine Mountain House - Property ID: 812244
Wow if you need space this property has it in abundance! This perfectly positioned home sits on one flat acre. It's established trees and lawn space gives plenty of room for cricket or for the kids to burn off some energy.
The house is spacious and airy with two living areas, a huge dining room and a family sized kitchen. You will be pleasantly surprised at the size of the bedrooms. There is a great covered entertaining area.
The owners have made the decision to move and want to sell, now!
- Large lounge with dining and study nook
- Wood fire
- Spacious kitchen with large walk in pantry & new appliances
- Family bathroom & laundry
- In-ground spa area enclosed
- Fernery for all your beautiful shrubs or plants
- Second spacious lounge
- Three large bedrooms all carpeted
- Enormous master bedroom with en-suite
- 2nd Family bathroom
- Loads of storage
- Entertainment/ barbeque area
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Large shed for storage or cars
- Another lock up shed
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced for children or dogs
- Veggie garden and chook run
- Avocado tress producing income
- Fruit trees, coffee trees and nut trees
This home is not to be missed as it will not last long. It has everything you need and in walking distance to Gallery Walk, to restaurants and cafes and to the nearby schools.
Call to inspect or email me, Jan Pickett, on my mobile or at the office.
Exclusively listed with the Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 4114 m2
- Large bedrooms
- beautiful grounds
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Beautiful grounds