52 Berkshire Road, Forrestfield
King Shed - Massive Block House - Property ID: 812496
On an extra-large 872sqm block with a whopping great 35 metre frontage, this property has MEGA SIDE ACCESS right down to the back, where your top notch powered shed awaits! - If you need bulk parking, space and a humongous shed then this is the property you must see!!
The home is much newer than the average house in Forrestfield, built in 1996 with a semi en-suited master bedroom replete with walk in robes.
Optimised for entertaining, the massive patio area comes with a built in bar, which has been set up by the owner to play music down in the shed too!
Positioned super centrally, very close to the bus stop, Darling Range College and of course the location of the proposed Forrestfield Train Station due for completion in 2020
The features of this very rare property Include:
• Massive Powered Shed,with a wood fire combustion heater
• Plenty of space to park and party
• Modern design
• Three Reverse cycle air conditioners
• Master with En-suite, Roller shutters and Walk in Robe
• One of the biggest blocks around, and proposed for future re-zoning to R30
Call Nick Mitchell and Terry Pinker today
Nick 0415 833 131
Terry 0414 452 790
- Land Size Approx. - 872 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport