66 Terry Street, Blakehurst
Solid, Contemporary Home with Superb Lifestyle Address House - Property ID: 812874
Combining impeccable style with exceptional functionality, this elevated, tastefully renovated full-brick home is filled with natural light and offers beautifully proportioned spaces and cool contemporary finishes. Privately nestled in a quiet setting yet enjoying easy proximity to parks and waterways, this quality home epitomizes modern lifestyle convenience, complete with an alfresco entertaining area and a generous grassed backyard providing effortless family recreation.
- Set on approx 551m² this home provides further scope for a second level or an extension
- Full brick, solid construction.
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas enhanced by an open gas fireplace can easily be converted to a third bedroom
- Spacious and bright open plan living and beautiful Blackbutt timber floorboards throughout
- Stylish modern kitchen with Quantum Quartz stone bench tops, quality European appliances and abundant cupboard space.
- Spacious bedrooms enjoy excellent privacy and offers built-in wardrobes
- Beautifully appointed main bathroom features quality fittings
- Sun drenched alfresco terrace and barbecue area perfect for entertaining
- Security alarm system ducted air conditioning, expansive under-house storage and lock-up garage
- Located in the sought-after catchment for Connells Point Primary School and just a five minute drive away from Hurstville CBD, trains and Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Walk to popular restaurants, Kyle Bay Green, Donnelly Park and the water's edge to enjoy what makes this home a real lifestyle purchase.
- This home will instant appeal to families, investors, those looking to downsize or even those thinking of upsizing in the future. Overall it represents an outstanding opportunity to simply move in now, relax and enjoy.
Inspect: Wednesday 6:00 - 6:30pm and Saturday 11:00 - 11:30am
Auction: Saturday 17th Of October 11:30 am On-Site
Contact: Rod Mumford 0410 600 105 or Sheyla Pereira 0450 984 204