14 Avoca Avenue, Belfield
Sold for $ 991,000
YOUR HOME IS WORTH MORE WHEN SOLD BY PROFESSIONALS House - Property ID: 813488
UNDER INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE NSW TRUSTEE & GUARDIAN
Embracing a sunny aspect on a level parcel of land, this 2 bedroom Permalum and Tile home offers a great opportunity for the investor, home owner or builder. Located on the high side in a secluded cul-de-sac adjoining Cook's River Parklands, close to Belfield's cosmopolitan lifestyle.
It is a must to inspect.
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Separate lounge with ceiling fan & open outlook
- Neat eat-in kitchen with lots of bench space
- Tidy bathroom with bath
- Sunroom, internal laundry & separate toilet
- Level backyard drenched in sunlight and has plenty of space for the kids
- Shutters & solar hart completes the picture
- Driveway leading to carport
Unlimited potential, great opportunity.
Address: 14 Avoca Avenue, Belfield
Auction: On Site Saturday 10th October at 1pm
Land Size: 12.19 x 32.69 = 398.4m2
Inspection: Saturday 12:30pm to 1pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Download this property as a brochure - SMS "avoca" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS.
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and read our blogs! - find out more at www.professionalsbelmore.com.au.
Office & Agent Details
- 388 Burwood Road
Belmore NSW 2192
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9758 2744
- F: 02 9758 1893