38 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 818,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 813817
From the moment you walk through the Red Cedar doors you are presented with high cathedral ceilings and light filled living areas that flow to the outdoor entertaining area.
* 3 bedrooms plus large study or 4th bedroom
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Spa in main bath & separate powder room
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops
* Gas cook top, Miele appliances & walk in pantry
* Spacious formal lounge & separate dining
* Beautiful timber blinds & shutters throughout
* Vacu-maid, air conditioning & security system
* Stunning pool with alfresco entertaining
* Double lock up garage with rear roller door
* Large walk-in storage cupboards in garage
* Beautifully manicured gardens
* Ample grassed area on a 716m2 block
If your looking for something outside the square then this home is for you!
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 716 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport