3/47-49 St Georges Parade, Hurstville
Sold for $ 760,000
Sold by Theo Lo 0449 836 557 (English, Mandarin, Cantonese) Unit - Property ID: 814277
After a successful and effective auction campaign, we achieved $125,000 in capital gains for our happy clients. If you are thinking of selling, please contact 0449 836 557 for a absolute obligation free appointment, we may have your buyer waiting.
This is a must to inspect for owner occupiers or the astute investor. Ready to move straight-in with nothing more to spend, this immaculate maintained double brick unit is located in a prime location within a security block.
- Extra-large lounge and dining areas flow out onto the breezy terrace
- The whole apartment enjoys a picturesque view to the park.
- Polished floorboards throughout the apartment
- Crystal pendant lights features in the luxury living room
- Fresh and airy lounge & bedroom complete with Fujitsu 8.0Kw split-system Air-cons
- Three well-sized bedrooms, two with built-ins & one with walk-in
- Separate kitchen offers induction cook top, dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench spaces.
- Fully tiled bathroom includes a separate bath tub and shower
- An 2nd toilet separate from the bathroom
- Internal access to a lock-up garage with additional storage capacity
- Marantec 270 German garage motor & door remotes
- Security Aluminum roller shutters on every windows
- Peaceful and leafy street offers plenty of street parking
- Within mins walk to Hurstville CBD & train stations, shopping centres, parks, and schools
- Access at the rear to the child-friendly Empress Reserve & Playground
Total Size: 139 sqm
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata: $635; Council: $324; Water: $185
View: Saturday 2:00-2:30pm/ Inspect by appointment
Contact: Theo Lo on 0449 836 557 (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)