4 Magpie Court, High Wycombe
Homes don't get more quality and loved than this. House - Property ID: 814677
WORKSHOP, EXTRA PARKING, POOL, HOME THEATRE I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss some of the extras that this amazing family home has to offer. Some homes you can walk into and just get a true sense of who the owners are and the warm family memories that have been created there this is definitely that home. The carpets are quality and spotless, the paint job hasn't just been splashed on, the gardens are loved. Yes, this one is worth a look.
• 4 terrific sized bedrooms all with fans and bed 3 and 4 both having double robes
• Huge master bedroom with a double built in robe + his and hers walk in robes.
• Awesome sunken home theatre with theatre curtains, projector and screen included
• Great entrance with stunning water feature in the foyer
• Central kitchen looking out over the backyard, family, and meals area.
• Gas cooktop, dishwasher and double sized family fridge space
• High ceiling through the main living areas
• Terrific sized games room adjoining the family area with sliding doors to the patio
• 2 very clean and well-kept bathrooms and a great sized bath for the kids
• Heaps of linen storage
• Separate study or hobby room adjoining the laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Plenty of patio entertaining space at the side and rear of the house
• Large 6.5x5.5 powered man shed with drive in access and A/C
• Salt water swimming pool just in time for summer
• Double lockup carport with extra paved parking area for 3rd car, trailer, boat.
• Fully reticulated gardens back and front
• Solar hot water system
This property is just so perfect for families and in a quiet cul-de-sac street with terrific neighbours. Book your inspection with Team Newland today.
- Land Size Approx. - 701 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020