37 Baudin Street, Boronia Heights
Sold for $ 300,000
An investment property tenanted now. House - Property ID: 817093
The home has a spacious carpeted living area of a combined lounge and dining, a neat kitchen with heaps of storage including a double door pantry too.
The three bedrooms are all built in and the master has a two way bathroom for convenience.
There is good side access through the carport area, and two garden sheds for all those extra bits and pieces.
For relaxing you will enjoy a huge full length undercover patio area, overlooking the 600m2 fully fenced block.
Give us a call this home is well priced in a good position and very neat and tidy.
* Lowset brick and tile home with three built in bedrooms, all a good size.
* Spacious open plan carpeted lounge and dining area.
* Fresh paint & Security screens and doors throughout.
* Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboards and a double door pantry.
* Two way family bathroom in good condition off the main bedroom.
* Sliding door from the dining leads to a huge full length undercover patio to relax.
* Drive thru carport with two garden sheds.
* Neat and attractive gardens.
Excellent value here for entry level into today's market & a good investment property awaits you right here.
About Boronia Heights
Home to the beautiful Boronia Bushland Reserve among other parks, Boronia Heights is located to the west of Park Ridge and is just a skip and a jump to the Logan and Gateway Motorways and Mount Lindsay Highway. If you feel you need a touch of the rural atmosphere and still have easy access to everything you need, then Boronia can give that to you.
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is the closest large shopping complex and is only a 5-10 minute drive from your home. Grand Plaza has the Event Cinema as well as a public transport hub. Boronia also has the Middle Road Village with a Spar supermarket and another centre, centrally located on Parklands Drive which includes a Medical Centre, chemist and local child care.
There are plenty of schooling needs here as well, including Boronia Heights State School and Goodstart Early Learning on Middle Road. All in all, it's a great suburb to live in.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Access to Yard through Carport
- Security Screens & Doors