11 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 807,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 817514
This property is sure to impress with its undercover alfresco area which flows freely from the spacious open plan interior. Perfectly positioned in the much sought after area of Benowa Waters.
* Four queen size bedrooms plus separate study
* Master with large ensuite & walk in robe
* Main bath with stone bench tops & twin basins
* Modern kitchen with stainless Bosch appliances
* Large open plan family zone leading to outdoors
* Light filled formal lounge and dining room
* Modern blinds throughout
* Air conditioned, ceiling fans & security system
* Covered alfresco entertaining with timber decking
* Tranquil pool area with glass balustrade (solar heated)
* Manicured gardens with water tank - 660m2 block
* Double lockup garage with ample storage
* Fully fenced with security gated entrance
This is an exciting property for the astute buyer, so don't miss your chance to make this your family home. With limited properties for sale this one will not last long.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 660 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport