19 Yarrimbah Street, Jindalee
Sold for $ 510,000
Prime Position House - Property ID: 817552
This well maintained 3 bedroom high set home is located in one of Jindalee's best locations! Step inside and you will be amazed by the open plan flow and the fabulous natural outlook.
o 3 Spacious Bedrooms
o Freshened up Family Bathroom
o Large Open Plan Living & Dining Areas ( with reverse cycle Air Conditioning )
o 2 Generous Sized Outdoor Entertainment Decks
o Enormous Area under house (not legal height) however could be used for multiple purposes which include a second bathroom, kitchenette, laundry, living area & 4th bedroom.
o Low maintenance 627sqm of landscaped grounds
o High & Dry Leafy, Tranquil Outlook overlooking Jindalee Suburbia
o Walk to local Shops, Schools, Bowls Club, Public Pool & Transport
o Single Lock up Garage (with additional off street parking)
o Fully Fenced Backyard
o Rainwater tanks
Located in the hub of Jindalee this lovely home is perfect for owner occupiers and investors alike offering fantastic value. The elevated position captures the view of the surrounding suburb and you can relax knowing you are just a quick walk to everything Jindalee has to offer.
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Great versatility with up and downstairs living plus a room downstairs being used as a large 4th bedroom.
* Quiet yet very convenient location - close to schools, shops and bus
* Large backyard with rainwater tanks plus heaps of space for kids and pets
* Kitchen with 900mm stainless steel oven and cook top, and dishwasher
* Rear deck perfect for entertaining or relaxing while taking in the panoramic view,
* Updated bathroom.
* Polished hardwood timber floors.
* Light bright living room and kitchen.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* A large tiled rumpus.
* Second kitchen with stove creates an ideal dual living option.
* Additional room with built in robe being used as a fourth bedroom.
* Second bathroom
* Laundry with plenty of cupboards
A combination of great presentation, perfect location and a deck to take in the fantastic view is going to make this home tough to beat in this price bracket. Inspection is a must so be sure to arrange your viewing.