22 Rosemary Street, Margate
Sold for $ 470,000
SOLD BY DAMIEN MISSO House - Property ID: 819370
What a great opportunity to secure this family home situated in a quiet, elevated street and offering peace, breezes and space to enjoy our Queensland lifestyle.
With a light, bright and modern interior, this comfortable highset brick home boasts a huge area under and side access to a large north facing backyard with room for anything - the options are limited only by your imagination.
- Near new kitchen with ample preparation and storage areas, Bosch dishwasher
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 built-in
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious lounge area
- Crimsafe, security grilles or flyscreens on all windows
- High quality wool carpets in neutral tones over hardwood floors
- True second bathroom
- Laundry area & double garage
- Blank canvas with good height and space to build in if you wish
- Fully fenced 688m2 block with great side access
- 3000l water tank, insulated, raised vege gardens
- Good side of the street with breezy north-facing backyard
Located in a quality neighbourhood with many brick homes nearby and a high volume of owner occupiers, this home is built to last and well maintained. With MJ Brown Park at the end of the cul-de-sac and shops, schools and the beach close by, family living simply doesn't get any better than this.
We are incredibly proud to be presenting this home to the market for the first time since 1973.
Rates: $387.06 a quarter
Water: $255.08 a quarter (fixed charges)
- Land Size Approx. - 688 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking