85 Victoria Park Drive, Burswood
Two Storey Contemporary Home at Burswood Peninsula-One Of A Kind Space Convenience - Lifestyle House - Property ID: 819377
$1,225,000 Price Reduction!
Owners moving interstate and are keen to sell.
Professionals Victoria Park is proud to offer for sale this unique modern two storey home in the Burswood Peninsula Estate.
This one of a kind house offers approximately 350 square metres of living space under main roof which is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home on its own green title block of 332 square metres.
• No Strata / Body Corporate fees
• What makes this house unique is the self-contained studio located above the double garage.
• 6 zone fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• ECO friendly with a huge 5 Kilowatt electricity generating power from 20 solar panels
• Fast speed NBN internet connected. Fully networked internet system.
• Sound insulation to master bedroom
• LED lighting throughout
• Top of the range 315 litre evacuated tube solar hot water system.
• Fitted white goods included from main kitchen fridge, studio room fridge, washer and dryer.
• Perth City is on your door step only 3.5km away. Walk, train or bus to the city.
This home is so energy efficient with a 5 Star Energy Rating
Reduced power costs on average around $200 per billing period.
Free hot water from solar.
This residence has an abundance of special features including;
Double lock up garage with remote controlled door and built in shelving and two store rooms.
Built in 7.1 speakers system in living room.
5 star security including alarm system, roller shutters and full security gating.
This home is the perfect solution for those wanting a spacious family home close to the city and the entertainment hub of Perth, or for the astute investor who may have the opportunity of gaining two rents, one from the main residence and one from the self-contain.
- Land Size Approx. - 332 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking