4/12 Schofield Street, Essendon
Sold for $ 394,500
Modern ground floor apartment in an envious location! Apartment - Property ID: 819624
Set in a commanding position only 700m from Glenbervie Station, this renovated and beautifully presented apartment must be at the top of your list. Whether you're an investor or first home buyer, this is the one for you. Set in an elite locale, downsizers will also be impressed with the fact this is a ground floor apartment, eliminating the need to use stairs on a daily basis. As a huge bonus, you get a charming private outdoor courtyard to use all year round!
* Gorgeous polished floorboards throughout
* 2 huge bedrooms with BIR's - the 2nd bedroom with direct access to the courtyard
* Updated bright central bathroom
* Renovated kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances
* Generous living and meals area
* Off-street covered car space (which is for your use only and is directly associated with Unit 4 as per the Certificate of title)
All set within walking distance (a mere 500m!) to everything that the Essendon North Village has to offer. And if all this isn't enough, you are inside the Strathmore College Zone and only 8km from the CBD. This is the perfect start or a brilliant addition to your portfolio.
Sale includes: heating, access to communal laundry and an intercom system for entrance