189 Erindale Road, Hamersley
TRANQUIL TROPICAL RETREAT House - Property ID: 820064
This attractively presented 3x2 secure, gated, solar powered family home on 935 sqm block with a sparkling solar heated pool is a delight to behold, with a surprise around every corner.
High vaulted ceilings and lots of original show-home features make this property truly unique and the beautiful gardens and lawns offer a safe haven for children to play, back and front.
• Tiled entrance hall with double storage cupboards at the front and triple storage cupboards at the back of the home
• Open plan lounge with sunset views, high vaulted ceiling, attractive wall lights and wooden venetian blinds
• The high vaulted ceilings continue through into the formal dining room with adjacent purpose-built bar with jarrah-accents and sliding doors opening onto attractive courtyard garden
• Neat functional kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space. Double fridge recess, pantry cupboard, newly installed stainless steel appliances and shelving including De Longhi double oven/grill, 5-burner gas cooktop, overhead extractor fan and Bosch dishwasher
• The adjoining family meals area has bamboo flooring and sliding glass doors opening onto alfresco area and huge solar heated pool
• The king size master bedroom is at the front of the home with double glazing to windows and double mirrored sliding robes along with cedar venetian blinds, a split system air conditioner & heating unit, and glorious sunset views.
• The master en suite has large shower, vanity sink unit and new toilet
• Two generously proportioned guest bedrooms at the back of the property have double mirrored sliding robes, shelving and desk/study areas coupled with new split system air conditioning and heating units
• Family bathroom with low level bath, vanity sink unit and single shower cubicle along with heating lamps to keep you cosy in chilly weather
• Ducted gas heating throughout the home supplemented with five near-new high-end split system air conditioning and heating units
• Crimsafe doors and windows throughout the property
• No need to worry about your electricity bills as this home has 24 solar panels (6KW)
• Solar HWS with gas booster
• Solar heated pool with solar blanket and safety filter, surrounded by fully reticulated lush tropical gardens with palm trees galore and you can enjoy the novelty of picking your own sweet breakfast grapefruits
• Private (almost secret) pathway to a 50m raised jarrah sun deck with Balinese inspired thatched cabana where you can relax and enjoy peace and solitude and take in the sunset views and gorgeous vistas over the lawn and newly planted jacaranda tree.
• Children will enjoy many hours of fun in the oversized sandpit with slide, swing and timber cubby house and play centre, all of which will remain with the home
• Double remote controlled garage with storage area to rear and extra-large carport for two vehicles. Ideal for caravan/trailer or work vehicles. Additional parking for several vehicles on driveway behind secure gates
• Fully fenced and completely private with high-end color video intercom, motion detector floodlights, patio lighting, and fully automated double-wide driveway gate and separate access pedestrian gate
• Gorgeous custom built limestone walls and pillars coupled with top-end cedar aluminium fencing
• Stainless steel parcel-sized mailbox and resort-style address plate
• Near Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, local bus and train station, cinemas, schools, shops, and easy access both to Reid Highway and the Mitchell Freeway
This home has sub-division potential and is very realistically priced (below replacement cost) for today's market, so don't delay, view today!
Lorna Dade 0400 460099
- Land Size Approx. - 935 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport