1 White Heather Court, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 625,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 820181 29
RENOVATOR in Prime Cul-de-sac Position - WILL BE SOLD OWNER HAS MOVED INTERSTATE
This original home is located on a sweeping corner block in a much sought after cul-de-sac position. This property has endless possibilities, with a little bit of vision you could turn this much loved family home into the house of your dreams. Located on a generous 763m2 block the potential is endless.
* Large 763m2 Block in prime cul-de-sac
* Three large bedrooms with robes
* Master with walk in robe & ensuite
* Formal dining with servery access
* Lounge with raked ceiling and open fire place
* Tiled family and casual dining area
* Galley style kitchen with walk in pantry
* Ceiling fans, vacu-maid and security screens throughout
* Undercover entertainment overlooking plunge pool
* Double lock up garage
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 763 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport