5 Liverpool Street, North Ipswich
Sold for $ 215,000
SOLD!! SOLD!! BY KEVIN WATSON House - Property ID: 822536
- Rental income of $255 per week, great starter home
- Walking distance to North Ipswich State School and St. Joseph's Primary. Walk with your kids, great exercise!
- 2 min drive to Warrego Highway, 2 min to Riverlink Shopping Centre, 4 min to Ipswich CBD
- Single carport, single LUG, BBQ area and garden shed
- Very cute yellow kitchen cabinets
- 759m2 block
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Games/rumpus room with brick bar
- Large lounge room & separate dining
- Security screens & enclosed front porch
- Next trendy suburb, capital gain with TLC
- Large backyard for the kids to play with trees for shade.
North Ipswich is one of the suburbs tipped to be fast moving if Ipswich booms as many tipsters are predicting. Ipswich has been compared to Sydney's Paramatta in relative location and population demographic, just a few years behind. Try buying at this price in Paramatta!