65/40 Glenefer Street, Runcorn
OWNER'S INSTRUCTIONS - REDUCED BY $40,000 Townhouse - Property ID: 822659
Must Sell - Open To All Offers -
Previous contract crashed!! Now best Value for money in Runcorn, all add up to Seriously good buying here!
In a top position in this sought after area highlights this tastefully presented lowset villa. Enter through the secure remote gate (adjacent is the swimming pool and tennis court) to your quiet location at the rear of the complex, here is this charming villa which has extra parking to the side and visitor parking at the end of the driveway.
It offers on entry a large open plan lounge/family living room, kitchen/meals, 3 Bedrooms (master en suite), two more good sized bedrooms, second bathroom and a single garage with direct entry to the home. This outstanding property features:-
* Professionally painted and new quality flooring throughout
* Three great sized bedrooms
* Two well-appointed bathrooms
* A large open plan lounge/family living room
* Centrally located Kitchen
* Large laundry and a single garage with direct entry
* Side yard with patio perfect for all year round entertaining
* A grassed area and low maintenance gardens
* Security screen
* Ideally positioned in close proximity to a host of desirable amenities
Quietly nestled away just a stone's throw from a host of amenities including beautiful parks, public transport, schools and shops, the location could not be more ideal. The Glenmore Court is Runcorn's most secluded gated community with features of a onsite manager, swimming pool, Tennis court, BBQ area and landscaped surrounds. Offering comfort, security and low maintenance living this outstanding property is destined to suit first home buyers and investors alike!
Significant price reduction - Owners need this investment sold.