58 Fossilbrook Bend, Trinity Park
Sold for $ 405,450
SOLD/No Sale No Fee House - Property ID: 824319
OWNER SAYS SELL NOW ! ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED ! Location, spacious, beautiful, side access – TICK !
This four bedroom property oozes class with a modern and extra spacious layout. The designer home in on 600m2 in Trinity Park also boasts huge side access with large lawn area for boats, caravan or recreational toys. Quality finishes throughout with fantastic design elements including angle use and timber inclusions.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe and air-conditioning
- Huge living/dining space with air-conditioning
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Large side access for boats, caravan and recreational toys
- Extended decking from outdoor patio
- Room for swimming pool (subject to checking with council)
- Outdoor bar bench
- Modern kitchen with pantry, overhead cupboards and dishwasher
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Seperate toilet
Double lock up garage with extra storage/work space
Security screens throughout
Large internal laundry
High quality designer finishes throughout
Vegie patches ready to plant in
Located in a peaceful leafy street central to many schools, major shopping centre, local shops, parks, Blue Water boat ramp and beach it really ticks all the lists !
Call now to inspect !
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Cairns Beaches
- Shop 1 Smithfield Business Centre, 1057 Captain Cook Hwy
Smithfield QLD 4878
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 4038 3800 - 24hrs
- F: 07 4038 3400