Rare Historic Character home... Lifestyle - Property ID: 824936
Once the old Uki Schoolmasters home, this historic building was relocated in 1986 to its new location down the road in picturesque Terragon!
Built in 1911 this is a home that commands a buyer who appreciates a quality period home.
Set on just over 5 elevated acres with mountain views & dam, plus Water license to pump from River.
* 3 Bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Large lounge with near new combustion wood heater
* Separate kitchen includes Bosch dishwasher
* High ceilings with timber clad internal walls
* Rare solid Teak flooring
* Large 4 bay colorbond shed plus double carport
* 5,000-gallon cement water tank
* Approximately 21kms from Murwillumbah CBD
* Approximately 7.6 kms from Historic Uki Village
* Approximately 4 kms to Clarrie Hall Dam, enjoy the serene setting and picnic areas
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.