22 Windward Road, Leschenault
YOU'LL LOVE LIVING HERE House - Property ID: 827582
A peaceful and private lifestyle is well worth the price.
Classy, contemporary spaces define this imposing property, cleverly designed, and situated on a magnificent block of approximately 4111 m2.
Entertaining family and friends is made easy within the delightfully manicured grounds of this family home in central Leschenault.
This property consists of three separate areas. Firstly, the home, shedding and outdoor entertaining area including lovely paved area under the big beautiful peppermint tree, secondly, a spacious, completely fenced lawn & garden area at the rear of the property complete with separate access and thirdly, a nature preserved are of the block, with the whole block of approximately 4111m2 is fully fenced.
Inside are 4 bedrooms including built-in wardrobes with the master boasting a generous walk-in robe and generous sized ensuite, a large office, open plan kitchen with open dining, hard flooring to main living areas with all bedrooms carpeted.
Next to the home is approx. 12 x 9 metre powered shed on a concrete slab, 23,000 letre rain water tank and a licensed bore with great water supply all year round. This property enjoys convenience, style, privacy and a lovely rural ambience. It is sure to impress.
Some of the great attributes inside this property offers;
• Split aircon to front lounge room, bedrooms 1,2 and 3 with full reverse cassette to the main living area
• Good quality flooring throughout
• Large 2nd bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• 5 bedrooms or study
• Good sized bedrooms
• 3 totally separate living zones
• Huge amount of linen and storage areas inside the property
• Temperature controlled hot water system
• Provision in mains power to isolate mains power and use a generator
• Bore gives reticulation to lawn, garden and file fighting hose points around the property
• Rain water tank is plumbed into the house via a pressure pump which gives mains pressure and means you have the opportunity to use either rain water or scheme water through the HWS.
• Double glazed skylight to in the kitchen/dining area
• Property built in 2005
• School bus passes by the property
• Fully bitumen driveway to front and gravelled to the back
• Plenty of room for the kids on their bikes.
• Room for kids on their scooters, mini motor bikes
• Secure front and back area where animals can be separated for the entertaining areas or kids play area
......and so much more!
This property is a real pleasure to inspect.
What more could you want. Value properties like this don't last long.
Don't wait for home opens, it may be too late.
Phone Leechelle Hickey today on 0439697612 to view this stunning property!