14 Charlton Street, Southport
Mid Century Modern home near TSS House - Property ID: 828244
This architectural home of the 60's is a rare find.
Complete with high ceilings, north facing full height external glazing, timber floors and a leafy established garden. It's a stones throw to walk down and watch the rugby at TSS on a Saturday or take the girls to Netball at St. Hilda's or Ferry Road Markets. Other Features include :
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom and 1 Powder Room.
- 2 Toilets with Caesar stone tops
- 2 Outdoor entertaining/living areas including a timber deck in the back yard
- Semi commercial kitchen with smeg appliances- Dishwasher, Rangehood, Free standing gas 6 burner cook top and oven.
- 2 Car garage
- 2 Car off street parking
- Massive storage area or workshop
- Solar hot water and power
- LED lights and Cat5E cabling
DON'T MISS OUT!