52 Paradise Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Mountain classic with coastal views House - Property ID: 828700
Enchanting cedar chalet style home has warmth, charm and entrancing views to the coast. Not only that, it has the added advantage of being situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with quality neighbouring residences.
- Inviting street appeal with pretty cottage garden
- Entry foyer with timber stairwell
- Polished timber floors throughout living areas
- Lounge area has cosy slow combustion fire, cedar French doors leading to rear deck
- Separate dining room with cedar French doors leading to rear deck
- Attractive roomy kitchen with a gas cooktop, fan force electric oven, dishwasher, pantry and timber bench tops
- Two double bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Tiled full bathroom
- Large and practical laundry
- Private rear east facing entertainment deck takes in coastal views
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe
- Spacious ensuite
- Office nook on upstairs landing
- Double carport for two large cars
- Fully fenced pet friendly quarter acre
- Space under rear of house for workshop/shed
- Ideally located for easy access to rail, M1 and major shopping centres
Come be captivated by this beguiling and attractive home in friendly mountain environment.
Please contact listing agents Elizabeth Stirling or Bill Barter to arrange an inspection or come along to our advertised open homes.