77 Paten Street, Revesby
Sold for $ 925,000
SOLD by Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 829051 163
Conveniently nestled in a beautiful quiet location this light and bright, lavishly designed, brand NEW duplex home is sure to make you the envy of your friends.
You will love the sleek & stylishly decorated interior that compliments the large gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops, breakfast island and pantry overlooking the level grassed yard with pergola area perfect to use as an extra dining space for those summer nights.
Featuring 4 large bedrooms (one downstairs) all complimented with built in wardrobes including a walk in robe and balconies to the main and 3 lavish bathrooms (one downstairs) main with freestanding bath.
You will be delighted to inspect such a prized duplex home that boasts the following attributes:
* 4 spacious bedrooms (one downstairs) each with built in wardrobes
* 3 Lavish bathrooms (one downstairs), main complete with a huge shower recess and a freestanding bath
* Stylishly decorated interiors complimented by an abundance of natural light
* Free flowing living spaces to set up your lounge room & dining areas
* Level grassed yard with pergola area for out door dining & BBQ's
* Huge gourmet kitchen featuring large natural gas burner cooktop, top of the line appliances and a one of a kind walk in pantry
* Private driveway leading to remote car garaging
* Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Set in a convenient location within 18 minutes walk to Revesby shopping centre and train station
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.